Entre-prises, a subsidiary of the ABEO® Group
ABEO®, through its numerous subsidiaries in France and abroad, currently has approximately 1800 employees, 1400 of whom work outside France.
These subsidiaries each have their own culture and their own identity, but they all share common values: respect, listening, openness to others, availability, the desire to exchange and communicate, to anticipate conflicts, a sense of teamwork and solidarity.
By joining ABEO, you are joining a company that is strong in these values but also a fast-growing group – internal organic growth and external growth – that offers many rich career opportunities.
Whether you are a young graduate looking for a first professional experience or someone with experience wishing to take up new challenges in quality and international company, ABEO offers you a stimulating environment from a human and professional point of view.
Consult below our job, work-study or internship offers available today. You can apply if an offer corresponds to your profile, but also submit your CV and cover letter.
If no offer currently matches your profile and expectations, you can submit your unsolicited application to our recruiters at this address: email@example.com.
In accordance with the so-called “professional future law” promulgated on 5 September 2018, each company must publish a gender equality index that measures the company’s situation on 4 indicators and for a total number of 100 points.
The 4 indicators are :
- Pay gap between women and men
- The difference in the rate of individual pay increases between women and men
- Rates of employees increased after returning from maternity leave
- Breakdown of the 10 highest earners by gender
- The gender equality index for ENTRE-PRISES for the year 2019 can not be computed within the meaning of the law, due to an insufficient number of employees to date to be considered legally significant.
Position(s) currently open at Entre-Prises: