Climbing facilities are amenities wholly dedicated to climbing in all its forms (lead, bouldering and speed), and suitable for all types of climbers (children and adults) irrespective of their aims (leisure or competition) and their standard. They require a high degree of flexibility and versatility so that all types of routes can be set and updated. Diversity and originality are also key factors in attracting large numbers of climbers. Climbing facilities can accommodate a very varied audience, from beginner or very young climbers to climbing professionals, at events ranging from birthday parties to official competitions organised by the International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC).
- Age : Child to Senior
- Discipline: Leisure, Sport, Competition, Professional
- Standard: Beginner to Elite
- 3 disciplines (lead, bouldering, speed)
- Varied profile (slab, vertical, overhang, ledges for mantling, etc.) to cater for a range of skill levels and provide a gradual increase in difficulty
- Training area – campus board and/or system board
- Reception, rest and viewing areas
- Wall design offering a high degree of flexibility for route setting
- Mozaik 3D curves to enable creative wall designs and flexibility for route setting
- Wide range of features and options to enhance interest for climbers
- Printed or textured graphics to showcase the facility’s logo
- Special colours to create imaginative designs and boost visual impact
- Accessibility for climbers with disabilities and reduced mobility
- Mozaik walls to increase versatility and flexibility
- Freeform or Lightwave Rock Effect simulated rock areas Freeform ou Lightwave Rock Effect technology, for climbing variety
- Freeform crack systems and wood cracks for climbing variety and to serve as an introduction to outdoor climbing
- Special colours, sculptured graphics and closed edges to create striking designs
- Additional inserts to increase options for route setting
- Premium anchor points to reduce the risk of fingers becoming trapped or injured
Holds and accessories :
- Trublue auto belays to enable solo climbing, and thereby increase entry/subscription numbers – a competitive advantage over other facilities lacking this equipment.
- Wood and polyester Macros to vary routes and the appearance of the wall, boosting climbers’ motivation and visit frequency.
- Polyurethane climbing holds , lighter and less vulnerable to breakage than polyester holds.
- Training beams and other apparatus (rings, suspension balls, etc.) for the training area (highly recommended)
- Route setting : must be done with great care, and updated and varied, as this is often considered to reflect the quality of a climbing facility. For route setting by a professional athlete or an international setter, contact our service department.
- Annual maintenance recommended by NF and FIFAS standards. With over 30 years’ experience in building ACS, Entre-Prises is THE maintenance specialist.
- PPE inspections : to be carried out annually. This service is often coupled with annual maintenance.
- Trublue Maintenance : to be carried out annually.