1.1 COOKIES PRESENCE
The http://www.entre-prises.com/ site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of Entre-Prises. However, Entre-Prises is not able to verify the content of sites visited via these links, and therefore accepts no liability for them.
1.2 COOKIES USAGE
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This website does not deploy any third party affiliate marketing cookies. More information on cookies can be found on https://www.aboutcookies.org. All cookies deployed form part of the following:
- Essential usage cookies to allow the website to function.
- Non-essential cookies to allow us to track visitor numbers and related information such as popular webpage content.
- We do not use any website cookies to track your activity in the generation of third party revenues or anything else that would be classed as intrusive to your activity on this website.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
1.3 COOKIE CLASSIFICATIONS BY INTRUSIVENESS LEVEL
1.3.1 INTRUSIVENESS LEVEL : ZERO
Any cookies that have the sole purpose of making the website work. They will always be first party, and for the most part session cookies. They would usually be used solely to enable site navigation, like maintaining a persistent user session across pages. They are cookies that would fall under the ‘strictly necessary’ exemption for consent in the regulations.
1.3.2 INTRUSIVENESS LEVEL: LOW
These are cookies that are designed to enhance the core user experience on the site, or help with measuring site performance. Google Analytics cookies, fall into this category which is a technology that allows for the tracking of website visitor numbers and areas of the website that are utilised by visitors. This information is provided by software that is provided by Google. This category is always first party and may include both session and persistent cookies. These cookies have a longer life span than 30 days and can be cleared from your browser at any time.
This website uses Google Analytics cookies that are “Intrusively Low” to inform the website owners of traffic and visitor numbers and related information such as webpage content usage.
1.3.3 INTRUSIVENESS LEVEL: MEDIUM
These are cookies that might be used to store more personally identifiable information, or can be used for limited cross-site tracking. This category would also include first party cookies that track or control the user experience within a site, in a way that might not be obvious to the user or under their control. Especially if it is a persistent cookie that can do this across multiple visits. A cookie that enables a website to present content based on previous visits by that user, or based on personal information would be good examples. Cookies used by many types of social networking services, and set by sharing buttons, would fall into this category. This is because they are only able to track a user if they have previously signed in and agreed to their terms and conditions, so they don’t affect all visitors. This would also include third party cookies that enable certain types of plug-ins and widgets to be added to a site to enhance user functionality, but are not identifying visitors or tracking behaviour across other domains, unless they have otherwise opted-in or signed up directly with that provider. The Twitter Follow button is a good example of this. It can set cookies used for tracking and user profiling, but only if that user has a Twitter account.
1.3.4 INTRUSIVENESS LEVEL: HIGH
Any cookies that are mainly intended to track and record visitor interests, without any kind of prior consent, and to aggregate that data across sites for the benefit of third parties would fall into this category. This would include all types of cookies served by online advertising and also cookies set through the provision of embedded content that is not directly advertising related. Embedded YouTube videos, or Google Maps set and retrieve cookies which could be used to track users across sites, even if they are not used to then serve up adverts. The vast majority of third party cookies would fall into this category.
This website does not directly deploy cookies that are “Intrusively High” within its source code. We do not deploy any third party cookies that are sold or supplied directly to third parties. Any third party embed technology such as a YouTube video has been set to “enable privacy enhanced mode” which means that no intrusive cookies are deployed.
1.3.5 CHANGING COOKIE SETTINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Google Chrome Browser Software – https://www.google.com
- Microsoft Edge Browser Software – https://www.microsoft.com
- Mozilla Firefox Browser Software – https://www.mozilla.org
- Apple Safari Browser Software – https://www.apple.com
1.4 THIRD PARTY LINKS
External links to third party websites are maintained by third parties with whom we have no control over. We offer no guarantees in respect to accuracy, intent, information and data contained in third party websites.
If you want to modify your data, click here: personal info