UK Marketing Officer based in Kelbrook, Lancashire
ENTRE-PRISES is a market leader in Climbing Walls and climbing related products. Climbing will be making its debut at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and the sport of climbing is growing quickly.
Our Leisure Division includes Clip ‘n Climb that is leading the UK market with more than 65 fun filled activity centres.
Your role will include:
- The delivery of marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Supporting and driving our appointed Marketing Agencies to deliver our Marketing Plan.
- Ensuring internal teams promote and work to strengthen our Brands.
- Organising Trade Shows.
- Liaising with our Global Marketing Team based at our Head Office in France.
- Supporting our Company Owned Clip ‘n Climb Centre for all its Marketing activities.
- Previous Marketing experience, preferably in a leisure or sporting goods business.
- Highly motivated, able to work as part of a team as well as alone.
- Interest in Social Media and Digital Channels.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Marketing or Business.
- 2 years, minimum, in a similar role.
- Salary dependant on experience (£20k to £24k)
- Based in Kelbrook, Lancashire
- Full-time position
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org