Inspections of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are absolutely essential to ensure climbers’ safety. They are governed by standard NF S72-701 of April 2008.
According to federal and departmental recommendations, you must:
- Inspect equipment for wear and tear (through traceability of all equipment)
- Check its compliance with standards
- Have a replacement plan
ENTRE-PRISES can help you with this process, and carry out the annual inspection of your PPE.
This can involve setting up appropriate systems for management of your equipment:
- Identifying an equipment manager.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Marking equipment so that it can be tracked individually or by batch.
- Keeping a register of all the equipment records.
- Routine inspections at every use.
- A comprehensive inspection at least once a year.
- Providing information to users.
Please contact us for further information.