INTERNSHIP – INTERNATIONAL Communications Officer Assistant
ENTRE-PRISES is recruiting within its international marketing department a communication officer assistant for the leisure range.
In constant contact with the group’s various subsidiaries, the future communication assistant of ENTRE-PRISES’ leisure range will be in charge implementing the short- and medium-term communication plan (internal and external) for the sportainment sector.
Under the responsibility of the leisure product manager, he/she will be implementing the marketing actions with a dedicated budget.
The management, support and continuous improvement of the customer network (now numbering more than 300 centres) will also be an important part of his/her job.
- Activities and tasks
Development and implementation of the communication plan
- PRIORITY MISSION
- Management of the brand’s presence at international events.
- In particular: IAAPA EXPO LONDON – Booth of 80m²
- stand management (logistics + visuals)
- external communication (PR/digital/print)
- logistics (transport / accommodation…)
- Management of the various communication channels – internally or via external agencies
- Social networks
- PR / Print and web advertising
- Website (SEO/SEM/SEA/campaign management/traffic acquisition…)
Support for sales teams
- Customer / prospect database management
- Sales tools management (multi language)
- Support to the product manager for new products
- Drafting of monthly activity reports
Animation of the Clip ‘n Climb customer network
- Management of an existing customer extranet
- Access rights management
- Continuous improvement
- Team training
- Customer marketing support management
- Have a first experience in event management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Operational knowledge of communication tools and actions: events, social networks website (WordPress)
- Mastering PPT, Excel and Word
- Have a sense of creativity and detail, in relation to the world of leisure/children
- Have had a first experience in a multinational company
- Master Adobe Suite software
- Operational mastery of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram advertising…
- Knowledge of the leisure market
At least bachelor degree in the marketing/communication sector
Occasional geographical mobility in France and abroad.
Status: End-of-studies internship of at least 6 months / open position. Based between Grenoble and Chambéry – France.