ENTRE-PRISES is recruiting within its international marketing department a Digital Marketing Project Manager.
Reporting to the Entre-Prises Marketing Director, you design and implement the digital strategy validated by the management. This strategy includes the optimization of our digital presence across all targeted regions (Europe, US, Asia, Oceania), the online promotion of our brands and our offers, the generation and qualification of leads, the evolution of our CRM and marketing automation process.
- You work closely with regional marketing teams based in Europe, the United States, Asia and Oceania to coordinate digital activities and provide technical expertise when required.
- You define the content strategy of the Sportainment & Climbing division and you control the production with the agreed budget. You will also ensure the operational management of the digital agencies.
- You coordinate the social media communication and you ensure the proper execution of our communication guideline as well as the respect of our editorial line. You are also required to produce editorial content to animate our websites.
- You define and implement SEO action plans on our different websites and in different markets.
- You regularly measure our performance and propose optimization plans in coordination with the regional teams.
- As a referent and expert, you support regional teams to optimize the execution of Google Ads and social media campaigns.
- You will analyze the performance of the campaigns and stimulate best practice sharing across regions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages will be appreciated
- Excellent relationship, ideally with a multicultural background
- Ability to work in project mode
- Be problem-solving, result & ROI focus
- Experience in designing digital strategic plans
- Proven track record on managing SEO plans
- Proven track record on managing Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Ability to manage a budget
- Good knowledge of CRM & Marketing Automation
- Knowledge of Baidu & related Analytics tools
Technical background & Tools
- Development: HTML & CSS
- CMS: WordPress
- Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console)
- Google Analytics and SEO tools (Moz, MyPoseo, Sem Rush…)
- Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager
- Office tools: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position, in a global company.
At least a bachelor’s degree in digital marketing with a significant international and multi-cultural background.
Status: 6months renewable contract (French) / new position
Based between Grenoble and Chambéry – France.