Holds Product Manager
This role concerns leading the EP holds, wooden macros and fiber glass volumes range into the future. The ideal candidate will have to understand market demands (and countries specificities), shape or orchestrating shapers networks to deliver the appropriated product (with production team); and promote it to the sales teams.
- Share with EP hubs (EU, UK, USA, China) to analyse the market.
- Prepare shaping according to identified needs (aesthetics, material, hold types, colors, packs, motives)
- Form and orchestrate a network of shapers to ensure diversity and reliability in delivery
- Manage the holds launch timeline, ensuring timely delivery of new products
- Prepare sales arguments and organization of sales training
- Promote and Cross-fertilize ideas and products between EP’s geographical branches
- Bring Innovations to offer EP holds disruptions expected by the market
- Work with the Production department, to bring or improve existing products
This role is significantly transversal and has several business interfaces. Therefore, applicants will be assessed according to their expertise in the mix of competencies below:
- Proven understanding of indoor climbing (competition-level or route setting or shaping experience seen as assets but also sales or marketing experiences in the climbing industry)
- Understanding of the climbing holds market and shaping trends
- Familiar with multicultural environment and adaptability bridging gaps proactively where needed
- Project management skills to ensure diligent delivery of launch plans
- Knowledge in industrialization and production, especially if within the climbing sector, are seen as assets
Please feel encouraged to apply even if you feel you don’t respond to all these skills.
Attitudes and culture:
EP has a dynamic and informal atmosphere. We are looking for candidates with:
- Proactive dynamism and commitment to develop products that will excite, and possibly define, the holds market in the world.
- Persuasion skills.
- Hands-on attitude to get things done
- Capacity to work with multiple stakeholders and deal with uncertainty
- Pragmatic approach
- Good English skills required
Main internal links:
Sales and retails teams, Marketing, Production, Top management
Main external links:
Suppliers, Clients, Shapers, Social media communities, events, IFSC…
Thanks to sending your CV and cover letter in English to:
Félix Giraud firstname.lastname@example.org