ENTRE-PRISES is recruiting within its international marketing department an International Sport Climbing Product Manager Assistant.
You will actively contribute to the management of our Sport Climbing portfolio (Climbing Walls, Holds, and Services) and will support all our regional offices based in Europe, UK, USA, China, and New Zealand.
You will work closely with our sales, marketing, engineering teams on various projects such as market analysis, benchmark, new product development, innovation projects, field testing, and product launches.
– Acquire a good understanding of customer needs (B to B) and usage trends (B to C) on the various international markets;
– Analyze demand, identify opportunities and threats;
– Propose Product Roadmap evolution;
– Support new product development (new products or features) in coordination with the R&D/Industrialization department;
– Provide day-to-day support to regional sales & marketing teams: development of sales & marketing tools, support of regional teams, sales analysis, reporting, …
Skills & Know-how:
– Strong interest in sport climbing is a must;
– Strong communication capabilities / Fluent in English
– Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a multicultural and international environment;
– High adaptability to work effectively with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Engineering or 3rd parties;
– Rigorous & solid analytical skills;
– Problem Solving.
– Master degree
– Contract: Alternance (French contract)
– Based between Grenoble and Chambéry – France.