Reporting to the Marketing Director of ENTRE-PRISES International, you are in charge of the sport climbing product portfolio (Climbing Walls, Holds and Services), in a context of strong growth on all continents.
As a fundamental and recognized expert in this domain, your role is to set and share the long-term vision and strategy for your products and services, in collaboration with all international stakeholders.
You manage product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle with close collaboration with sales, marketing, engineering teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You develop new products/features with the support of R&D and Innovation teams. You work with external third parties to assess relevant partnerships with manufacturers, solution providers, sports federations and athletes.
You manage Go-To-Market activities in coordination with regional sales and marketing teams.
- Acquire a good understanding of customer needs (B to B) and usage trends (B to C) on the various international markets;
- Analyze demand, identify opportunities and threats;
- Propose Product Roadmap evolution;
- Handle in project mode the product development (new products or features) in coordination with the R&D/Industrialization department and be responsible of the “Time-To-Market”;
- In close coordination with regional sales & marketing teams, manage the “Go-To-Market” activities to ensure successful launches: development of sales & marketing tools, support of regional teams, sales analysis, reporting, …
- Design & animation of partnerships with federations, manufacturers and solution providers;
- Proactively monitor the sales performance of the regions, exchange best practices between regions and propose corrective actions if necessary;
Skills & Know-how:
- A strong background in sport climbing industry is a must;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural and international environment;
- High adaptability to work effectively with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Engineering or 3rd parties;
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects;
- Natural leadership allowing you to successfully engage transversal teams on your projects;
- Rigorous & solid analytical skills;
- Problem Solving.
- Five years’ experience minimum in a similar position, in a global company.
- Master degree with a significant international and multi-cultural background.
- Contract: Permanent
- Based between Grenoble and Chambéry – France.