The Sales Manager’s prime responsibility is to sell ENTRE-PRISES Leisure products and projects, under the Clip’n Climb brand.
In addition, he or she organizes and monitors the activity of the sales of climbing leisure challenges in accordance with the company’s sales policy, negotiates and follows contracts in the zone.
The tasks are diverse and varied:
- Follow the market both nationally and regionally. The specific areas will be defined annually.
- Develop a portfolio of clients / prospects.
- Appropriately respond to requests to tender
- Prepare sales proposals
- Determine contractual terms with clients
- Prospect and target visits to clients, collecting information on future projects
- Deliver presentations to prospective clients
- Provide a client response in accordance with company expectations
- Determine sales prices with the ENTRE-PRISES Job Costing tool
- Respect minimum permitted margins on projects in accordance with instructions from the Sales Director
- Propose all communication actions targeted to customers or prospects to promote our products and services (catalogs, mailings, …)
- Define, organize and manage our participation in the events in his area concerning our activities
- Provide management with an activity report.
- Maintain an up-to-date project database with detailed notes after each action
- Ensure complete transfer of information to the EP head office when the order is placed
- Complete comprehensive handover of the project to the Project Management Department in accordance with ENTRE-PRISES procedures
- Provide face to face presentations in relation to sector activities to senior management
- Exchange information on the state of the market with her or his manager
- Convey information relating to company news and developments with the sales team
- Adopt personal responsibility for monitoring and managing large accounts and sales of large projects
Line Manager: Sales Director Europe
Sales Administrator Germany
South Germany, Austria and Switzerland (the German speaking sector)
- Training in a sales field (sales, technical-sales), with a minimum experience of 5-7 years in sales in project mode. The candidate will be “results oriented”.
- Native speaker of German, fluent speaker of English required, the practice of French would be appreciated.
- Excellent credentials in the sales sector
- Familiarity with appropriate legislation
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Capable of adopting varied sales techniques
- Knowledge of the sector of activity (Indoor leisure), the types of the customers, and the products
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Capable of producing basic budgets
- Hold a clean and full driving license
- Have a passport from within the EU
- Have an interest in adventurous activities
The above job description is only indicative and will be subject to change.
This job description may vary in relation to the versatility of the company.
Position based in the southern part of Germany (Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Munich, …) with Home office work or in the HQ of the German subsidiary based in Kulmbach (close to Bayreuth).
Thanks to send your CV and cover letter in English to: Stephan LABARRIERE