Military climbing walls aim to replicate real operational conditions (from natural rock to building façades) for an optimal training environment. They are designed to cater for different types of training: climbing, belaying and rescue techniques, teamwork, and more. Entre-Prises is proud to work closely with many organisations worldwide, and to deliver bespoke solutions that match the specific requirements of each structure.
- Age: Adult to Senior
- Discipline: Professional
- Standard: Beginner to Expert
- A varied design (slab, vertical wall, slight overhang) that offers a variety of types of climbing and can be adapted to different standards
- Simulated rock areas for learning climbing techniques in a natural environment
- Belaying platform for teaching multi-pitch belaying techniques
- Abseiling areas
- Areas replicating building façades (bricks, cement, window ledges, etc.) for training in urban operations.
- Accessibility for climbers with disabilities and reduced mobility
- Training area – campus board and/or systems board
- Mozaik walls to increase versatility and flexibility
- Freeform orLightwave Rock Effect for a simulated rock structure and outdoor use
- Additional Freeform cracks or features to vary climbing styles
Holds and accessories:
- Do not use fluorescent-coloured holds out of doors to avoid discolouration.
- Training beams and other apparatus (rings, suspension balls, etc.) for the training area (highly recommended)
- Route setting: by professionals, and tailored to your requirements (strength, resistance, endurance, etc.).
- Annual maintenance recommended by NF and FIFAS standards. With more than 30 years’ experience in building ACS, Entre-Prises is THE maintenance specialist.
- PPE inspections : to be carried out annually. This service is often coupled with annual maintenance.